Posts posted by fraizzo
I don't slipstream mine but in the batch file after the office setup I run:
for /f "usebackq delims==" %%i in (`dir *.msp /o:gn /w /b`) do (msiexec /p %%i /qb /norestart)
and it installs all patches placed in the same folder alphabetically.
I hope it helps,
I try now, thank you
I try to slipstream the post sp2 hotfixes in my office 2003 italian but when i make windows update it want to install 14 hotfixes.
1. setup /a with a office 2003 clean
2. splisptream sp2
3. extract all hotfix and i launch this command for each hf
msiexec /p x:\885828\MSOop.msp /a x:\office\pro11.msi shortfilenames=true /qb
Someone can help me?
1. Have you ran Office Shrinker in a clean environment?
2. Did you change your "shrink.ini" to match italian language?
1. Yes i have done all in a vmware clean installation
2. this is my ini file
Office Setup EXE file=SETUP.EXE
Office Setup MST file=New Custom Setup File.MST
Hi, i try to shrinl my office 2003 italian.
1. setup /a of my office 2003
2. slipstreaming of sp2
3. slipstreaming of some hotfix with this LINK
4. insert in the dir my .mst file
5. launch shrink_lang02, choose italian and at the final i have 7mb of office.
Can you help me?
Detected Windows Info:
PlatformId = 2
MajorVersion = 5
MinorVersion = 1
ServicePackLevel = 2
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Recognized command line switch qb
Recognized command line switch laceimow
** Switching to new log file passed on command line. **
Setup has detected a previously failed installation - Verbose Logging ON
Found property assignment: TRANSFORMS=C:\office4\New
Found property name: Custom, but did not find equal sign.
Failed to query chaining key for main task name.
***** Setup exits
(return = -203)
Be sure not to use English hotfixes on your install.
I think the problem was this.
Thank you for support.
I'm tryng to sreate my windows xp pro setup but i have a problem.
I have integrated these hotfixes in cd winxp pro sp2:
After i launch setup on vmware 5.5 and after the copy of the files and the reboot i have this error:
Some can help me?
Pleas can you help me.
In my unattended installation i have created a .bat for manual integration of ActiveX, i have created a link to Microsoft Update, now i have 2 questions.
1. How i can skip the two windows that Microsoft Update Site ask me (START + CONTINUE)???
2. How can i add my link to the site inside the START MENU???
Thank you in advance
Office 2003 splistream hotfix problem
in Microsoft Office
I have tryed, but there is the same problem, 14 hotfix to download and install :angry: