MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically.
Everything posted by tomsglr
Well I don't kmow about the hash, but I don't think they are identical. The one I renamed was 1880KB, number 2 was 64KB, and number 3 was 26KB. I haven't noticed any problems, so I guess they aren't needed. Thanks
I have just started to use ClamWin. No problem until I updated to v0.98.1. Then I got the libclamav.dll was not found error. ClamWin would not open either. I looked in the Bin folder and found libcla~1.dll, libcla~2.dll, and libcla~3.dll . I renamed libcla~1.dll to libclamav.dll. Now it opens and the error is gone. I'm wondering if I should do anything with libcla~2.dll, and libcla~3.dll.