Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 


  • Content count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About lrdx

Profile Information

  • OS
    none specified
  1. Maybe (if you are VERY lucky). (and I think they probably meant it was filled with 1's, not 7's) Start a new thread and we will see if someone can help. Really sad news, thanks for the help.
  2. I'm afraid I am not the bearer of good news... http://forum.ixbt.co...?id=11:39316-59 The second part of the 4th post is a bit more understandable & quoted above (or use Google Translate ) Confirmed here http://forum.hddguru...0mb-t13256.html That's no good, I had a lot of data in that HD, I interrupted the process after like 40 minutes, it was still in 5%, is there a chance to recover the other 95% that was not refilled with 77?
  3. Hi guys, congrats on the great tutorial. I have 2 Maxtor Hd's affected by the firmware bug, both of them were not detected anymore by the bios, but since im busy I bought a "fix kit" for them at ebay of my country, with cables, cds, tutorials and everything. The thing is that on the last command the guy who sold me the tutorial messed up, he wrote that I should type: "m0,1,1,0,0,0,0,22" it kept going with messages of User partition Format 0% complete, Zone 00, pass 00 LBA xxxxxxxx ErrCode xxxxxx" tons of it, then the format change to 1%,2%,3%,4%,%5 and after 40 minutes I called him and he told me to try again from step 0, I did, same thing happen, after I did some research and found this topic, where i saw the "m0,2,2,,,,22" command, which I tried, now the Disc is acessible on the windows , but it shows like a disk without any partition I also tried this command with the other HD and worked like a charm, the HD is perfect. About the first HD, do you guys have any clue about what the "m0,1,1,0,0,0,0,22" command does? and how to recovery the data ? It's kind of really important for me. Thanks!