nLite 1.2B

Daedelous2377

I used the latest version of nLite 1.2b to customize a fresh set of Windows XP Pro with SP2 already slipstreamed. After adding a few update packs and addons and making various changes under options, tweaks and patches, as i have done before with the previous version 1.0.1 Final. It creates the iso fine without an problems or errors. I burn the cd without any errors. When i got to boot that cd in two different systems now, after hitting any key to boot from cd. The system just reboots about 2 seconds after reading the cd. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem and what might be causing it. :blushing: Thanks for any and all helpl. I must say all the new changes in the latest version are rather kickass, and very sweet. :thumbup It is great to see more and more options and control being implimented into nLite.

pabllosee, if you prefer older iso engine then just copy makeiso.exe from 1.0.1, rename it to mkisofs.exe and put into nlite 1.2rc folder. Then under ISO page choose Mkisofs for engine.

Daedelous2377, you do the same until it's confirmed bug with the new engine...it works fine for majority, that's the problem.

• 1 month later...
pabllosee, if you prefer older iso engine then just copy makeiso.exe from 1.0.1, rename it to mkisofs.exe and put into nlite 1.2rc folder. Then under ISO page choose Mkisofs for engine.

Daedelous2377, you do the same until it's confirmed bug with the new engine...it works fine for majority, that's the problem.

i still can't get daemon to read my iso file, or get the cd to boot... i renamed the 1.0.1 file to mkisofs.exe, but still no change.

anyone have the same problem?

F_REG_ENDE_SESSION.INI

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the daemon and it loads just fine the default ISO engine created file.

Hm this is weird...don't know, lets see if anyone else has that issue.

Check the file if it's whole...maybe it stopped during the ISO creation.