FAVORITES PROBLEM ?

kapoorabhishek2

SEE I HAVE 3 OS ... window XP , server 2003, and window vista ..... i run internet on all of them....... and i keep on making good sites as bookamrks and it keep on adding in favourites .........

my problem is that i want to access those bookmarks which i have added in 2003 server in window XP..........

like i have XP in c drive , 2003 server on d drive and vista on e drive ... the bookmarks will be collected in this location "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Favorites"... and vice -versa ...

iwant that all bookmarks should be collected one place and i acccess all at same time ... can it be possible

It depends on your environment. If you're in a networked AD environment, 2003 and XP will happily share a roaming profile. I doubt the same can be said for Vista.

If (as I suspect) this is a single machine, with no AD - I think your best bet is probably a startup script which copies all your .url files from your other profiles into each other profile. Perhaps you could use ROBOCOPY /MIR to achieve this?