Winntbbu.dll trouble

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a problem with a downloaded winntbbu.dll I downloaded from this forum. I tried to search for a solution, but couldn't find one...

The thing is that I, as I said before, downloaded a billboard from here. It came as a dl_ file, so I guess it's compressed. Since I already had a winntbbu.dll in my i386 and txtsetup.sif only had an entry for winntbbu.dll I uncompressed it, tested it in my VM and life was sweet. Then I tried to burn that image and now it fails on my two laptops. (tried several times and even with an external CD-RW).

I tried running modifype winntbbu.dll -c on it, but still no luck. The only thing I haven't tried is just copying it over as the original dl_ file...Strange thing is that it works fine in my VM no matter what I do! :/

Any ideas?

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a problem with a downloaded winntbbu.dll I downloaded from this forum. I tried to search for a solution, but couldn't find one...

The thing is that I, as I said before, downloaded a billboard from here. It came as a dl_ file, so I guess it's compressed. Since I already had a winntbbu.dll in my i386 and txtsetup.sif only had an entry for winntbbu.dll I uncompressed it, tested it in my VM and life was sweet. Then I tried to burn that image and now it fails on my two laptops. (tried several times and even with an external CD-RW).

I tried running modifype winntbbu.dll -c on it, but still no luck. The only thing I haven't tried is just copying it over as the original dl_ file...Strange thing is that it works fine in my VM no matter what I do! :/

Any ideas?

If u have a expanding problem solution is below:

Expand it with cmd manualy.

expand -r winntbbu.dl_

post-141823-1180958757_thumb.jpg