Help me with Powertranslator 11

Hello i ask u a big help.Let me try to explain u what is going on.I have Windows Xp pro and olso some program installed (hi!) one of this program is Powertranslator 10.I decided to unistallit and to install Powertranslator 11 but...

If i go on the file InstallTranslate.exe and i doubleclick on it nothing will happend and if i try to install it from setup.exe or LEC Translate.msi the setup will come up but...will give me the only option to ins6tall the progarm Transelate non both one (powertranslator 11 and Transelate) so at the ent of the setup i don have nothing infact powertranslator is the main programm and transelate the second part of it.

So i was thinking maybe i must upgrade the wininstaller i have done taht upgrade but still nothing!I was trying with systemrestor of Windows xp to restore Powertranslator 10 but nothing to do i get the icon of that program but not the files.I have olso tryied (olso if i'm scared to destry windows) after a backup to clean up my regedit.exe with registry crawler but nothing and...if insttead i try to install powertranslato 11 on another windows xp pro running on visrtual pc 2004 is ok 100% !!

I'm getting crazy please help me!

I think that the problem is that during the setup the programn dosent open the cab file witch i think is the main file maybe somewere in my computer there is still a copy of that file (name is Data1.cab so realy quite impossibol to search for it in all my computer) and maybe that is why i cant get successfull installation.

Is theres omebody that got my same trouble and maybe sorted out will give me any clue?

Sorry for my bad English wroteng but is not my Mother language as u have understud :whistle:

Thank's in advance helping me

Helen

:blushing: