.NET Framework 2.0 patch slipstream

nitro322

I'd like to create an installation package for the .NET Framework 2.0 that contains the two available patches slipstreamed into the installer. Basically, I don't want to have to install the framework, then each of the patches.

Does anyone know if this is possible? I used this method for version 1.1, with which I was able to slipstream SP1 and both patches into the installer without a problem, but so far I've not been successful with version 2.0. I tried the same process I used for 1.1, but that just resulted in a completely corrupt installation. Yay.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

RyanVM has a installer that does exactly what you want...

Thanks for the reply, Makave2345. I was really hoping to learn how to do it myself, though. It's more about the learning process than the convenience for me.

I'll keep poking around at it and see if I have any luck. I sure wouldn't mind any pointers, though, if anyone else has figured this out. :)

Thanks,

Well if you have any luck finding out anything, I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the same direction.

I'm the same way.... The learning part is the main thing....

Oh well... Good luck in your search and sorry I can't be of more help to you....