GDI Detection Tool

hyunateui

I am able to automate all my hotfixes except this one. The GDI Detection Tool. I started using the /Q:A /R:N switches but that did not work. I have used iexpress to extract the files within the file and modified the gdigdt.xml file to modfiy the prompts and changed from YesPrompt to NoPrompt. I did do some research on this in order to get this far and pretty much created and install package called KB873374.exe. I used it first without switches and then when I saw it did not work and still prompted me during the unattended install, I used the /Q:A /R:N switches. Neither worked. Do any of you out there have proper instructions on getting the GDI Detection Tool to install automatically without going throught the prompts during the Windows XP Unattended install?

Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

I am able to automate all my hotfixes except this one. The GDI Detection Tool. I started using the /Q:A /R:N switches but that did not work. I have used iexpress to extract the files within the file and modified the gdigdt.xml file to modfiy the prompts and changed from YesPrompt to NoPrompt. I did do some research on this in order to get this far and pretty much created and install package called KB873374.exe. I used it first without switches and then when I saw it did not work and still prompted me during the unattended install, I used the /Q:A /R:N switches. Neither worked. Do any of you out there have proper instructions on getting the GDI Detection Tool to install automatically without going throught the prompts during the Windows XP Unattended install?

So does anyone have an answer for this?

So does anyone have an answer for this?

Only one quotation?

• 1 month later...