dwwin.exe

bertodude

Hy all, I have a reallly annoying problem with a file called dwwin.exe wich i undestand that belongs to Dr Watson. Ok heres what hapenned. Ive unnistalled Office 2007 and the first thing ive noticed, when i wanted to starp BsPlayer i receive http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6324/dwwinwa7.jpg and after i clik Ok several times the app starts, but the same thing happens for Dreamweaver 8, but here the app doesn start after i click several times on ok, and on many other apps, i must say the in the pic attached to message bsplayer.exe appear as the title, but on Dreamweaver and other apps dwwin.exe appear as the title and im very sure that dwwin.exe is the problem. I use same XP Home for many years, up to date, checked the startup for any app suspected, started in safe mode, same prb.

pls help.

Edited by bertodude

Try an application named KillBox.exe It will allow you to delete any file whatsoever at the next boot.

BTW I have checked the file name on my PC. I don't have any such beast anywhere. Certainly not an M$ file.

u mean u dont have dwwin.exe ? Its in the windows\system32 folder and i saw the file also on other 3 pcs running Home Eddition and Pro, also it exist on the CD with the name dwwin.ex_, so its definetly a MS file.

Any other suggestions