DetachedProgram...Setupparams...A Few BATCH WOES

REQUEST TO ALL BATCH EXPERTS@MSFN.ORG

I've a few batch related questions for which any search around the net and inside MSFN couldn't give me solutions. As few of them are related to DetachedProgram & Setupparams,I wish to have your experience and advice in my side.

Here're the questions:

Q1. Can I execute a .CMD file from DetachedProgram or I've to settle for .BAT only?

If I can use .CMD file as DetachedProgram @T-39, then which command operations from the following list could be used at that stage?

|----> Enabling and disabling command extensions

|----> Localization and delocalization of environment variables by setlocal and endlocal

|----> Enabling and disabling delayed environment variable expansion

|----> Setting and removing environment variables

|----> Substituting environment variable values

|----> Running multiple commands using conditional processing symbols

|----> Pushd popd

Q2. I've complete success, like others, in determining system specs by wmic from RunOnceEx. Now I want to go even backwards. Can wmic be invoked during any exploitable stage within the T-39|T-13|T-12|T-9 timeline? I know it's impossible from @T-39 and probably the same even @T-13 or @T-12;but is there's a chance @T-9 from [setupparams] ? My target is that i want to gather machine specs only during the 100% certain usage of unattended install, which fortunately or unfortunately is only available between T-39 to T-0.

Q4. Is there any chance to use a .cmd/.bat in disguised .exe from DetachedProgram?

Q5. I couldn't find any dedicated discussion upon use of DetachedProgram and Arguments section. Could you point me to one?

I sincerely expect your responses.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :hello:

Edited by MOONLIGHT SONATA