jacked robusto nlite stalls

Using nLite I created an unattended version of XP with Jacked Robusto as a base. I added a few addons like dvddecrypter, dvdshrink, winrar, photoshop, openoffice, and a few others. It looks like it gets through most of the addon installs (not totally sure) then it hangs on the screen with the Registering Components highlighted. It looks like it is half-way done with the installation if the bar is to be believed. I've burned 3 different disks at varying speeds. I have an amd athlonXP +2000, 768mb RAM. It seems to hang after VMWare installation. The arrow goes to the top of the screen during that install (if that helps). I don't touch the keyboard nor the mouse. I have all my peripherals unplugged. Anybody have any ideas?

- Jabberjaw

Using nLite I created an unattended version of XP with Jacked Robusto as a base. I added a few addons like dvddecrypter, dvdshrink, winrar, photoshop, openoffice, and a few others. It looks like it gets through most of the addon installs (not totally sure) then it hangs on the screen with the Registering Components highlighted. It looks like it is half-way done with the installation if the bar is to be believed. I've burned 3 different disks at varying speeds. I have an amd athlonXP +2000, 768mb RAM. It seems to hang after VMWare installation. The arrow goes to the top of the screen during that install (if that helps). I don't touch the keyboard nor the mouse. I have all my peripherals unplugged. Anybody have any ideas?

- Jabberjaw

Hi, You're trying to make a new nLite cd from "Raw OS Files.exe" Well there is not a clean source inside it!

Maybe you get it working if you read the document beter that came with it. Than a nother thing this is not a warez forum! Rules: Sow ist beter not to ask quistions about warez edition that you download.

Edited by Ut\Collector