Windows Mobility Center

david6400

hey,

has anybody noticed that Windows Mobility center, while having many great features and apps, is a little disproportionately weighted? I mean, Ill be the first to admit that his is nitpicking, but for me at least there are six separate sections (see picture) and its set up so that there are four on the top row, and two on the bottum.

post-111699-1163738924_thumb.jpg

These sections are all of equal size, and from what ive seen they are the same on most computers, wouldnt it have made more sense for the sake of size to have it 3 and 3 rather than have a quarter of the space used in the module go to waste? Or am I missing a setting or feature to do this?

I believe you're missing the brightness and screen orientation sections. At least that's the way it was on builds previous to RTM - I'll have to put this on my laptop at some point and check if that's still the case, or if those two are gone for good. I also believe these are display and monitor driver specific sections, requiring compatibile drivers to display these sections.