Winnt32.exe question

Now, I am using the BartPE to deploy the Windows XP SP2, MS provide the "winnt32.exe" to install the OS in the 32 bit environment.

I read the introduction of MS, I found that "Winnt32.exe" have a parameter "/unattend", in the introduction, I found that "/unattend:10:c:\temp\unattend.txt" could reboot the PC in the 10 seconds after copy installing files to local disk.

but this parameter can't run well. when I use this command, I got the error prompt.

if I modify this command to "/unattend:c:\temp\unattend.txt", the command will run.

how can I deal with this problem or reach my target?

Include seconds only if you are upgrading from Windows NT 4.0.

Per MS Technet article, this is the delay between when Setup finishes copying the files and when system setup begins. I believe the reboot timeout is still 15 seconds.

Edited by Mordac85

Thanks a lot!

I deal with this problem

after run the winnt32.exe command line, I sent a "reboot" command line to cmd.exe, then reboot PC.

But I meet a new problem.

I use the vb script to copy unattend.txt to "c:\temp\unattend.txt", Then I use the HTA to provide the GUI, then let the user could type into the PC name, then I use the VS script to modify the "ComputerName " of unattend.txt.

When I use the VPC to test these script, I found I can modify the "ComputerName", but after the installation, I found the PC Name is not the name that I modify before the installation.

I don't know why.