Registering NFO files to open with Notepad?

Hi, Id like to know the registry command to open .nfo files with notepad automatically?

I dont think the below method works:

;Enable notepad to open nfo files

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nfo]
"Application"="notepad.exe"

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nfo\OpenWithList]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nfo\OpenWithList]
"a"="notepad.exe"
"MRUList"="a"

Help very much appreciated!

I import this during setup and if I double click on a nfo file it opens with notepad.

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nfo]
"Application"="NOTEPAD.EXE"
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nfo\OpenWithList]
"a"="Explorer.exe"
"MRUList"="ba"
"b"="NOTEPAD.EXE"
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nfo\OpenWithProgids]
"MSInfo.Document"=hex(0):

hi thanks for the help, so the below code should work for opening nzb files with newsbin too?

;Enable newsbin to open nzb files

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb]
"Application"="nbpro.exe"
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb\OpenWithList]
"a"="Explorer.exe"
"MRUList"="ba"
"b"="nbpro.exe"
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb\OpenWithProgids]
"Newsbin.Document"=hex(0):

I just registered the extension under my account and exported settings from the registry. You can change the following to default user by just changing the HKCU part. At least that's how I've always done it.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb\OpenWithList]
"a"="nbpro.exe"
"MRUList"="a"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb\OpenWithProgids]
"nzb_auto_file"=hex(0):

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb\OpenWithList]
"a"="nbpro.exe"
"MRUList"="a"

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.nzb\OpenWithProgids]
"nzb_auto_file"=hex(0):