How can I Slipstream ATI X200 chipset

Hi All,

I bought an Intel D101GGCL motherboard which uses ATI's Radeon Xpress 200 chipset (IXP 450 Southbridge, Radeon Xpress Northbridge).

I can't figure out how to get the .inf's out of the setup files. I tried the -A -S -P used by Intel's chipset application, but that doesn't work.

I've also looked all over the place.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I've got an MSI board based on the same chipset, and I simply extracted everything from the downloaded files (via winrar) and pointed my install at the .inf's that were contained therein. The ATI chipset and video drivers are actually very easy to install unattended during setup, because they're basically .inf, .sys, and .dll files simply stored in the binary download along with the setup application (which is not needed). Simply extract everything using an archival program like Winzip or Winrar, and you should have everything you need.

Edited by cluberti

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what you mean by pointing your install at the infs though. I'm using nLite to make the ISO and I did "add" the 2kxp_inf folder using nlite's wizard, but I'm thinking that's simply for the video driver, not the chipset. For some reason the adaptec 29160 drivers aren't working (even from floppy) so I haven't been able to find out if that folder is all I need.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to dig up old thread but where on earth can you actully get ATI RC410 (Northbridge) and IXP450 drivers???? Can't find them on ATI/AMD's crap site, The site just gave me drivers for the onboard GPU (not used as the machine has a nvidia 7300LE PCI-e card installed)

Just glad this is a customers board and not my own!

The board is from a 2006 HP Machine with MCE 2005 installed, Machine type M7515.uk

Product model number RF828AA-ABU

motherboard model number RC410-M REV 1.03

HP Info

Wonder if I have to remove the 7300LE GPU to get the installer (on the ATI's driver download site Motherboard link to work)