want to do many different app installs, what do i do?!?!

tspirit85

hi everyone i am new to all this unattended modding should i say, just to let everyone know i have done my research, i think im good enough to learn this by my self, but i have nooooo idea where to start, basically i want to make a xp cd containing my software that will automatically install with my xp installation, some are .exe files some are folders containing the software files, if i am right i want to do a silent install, well i have read many methods and yet i have no clue what to do, i have tried using software like xplode wpi and all of them, the only thing i know well isthe simplest of all being NLITE. can anyone give me starting points to do what i want? maybe tell me the right software to use, thank you so much.

Here you go. This tutorial will take you through everything you need to know about silently installing your apps as part of you automated XP install. It will show you how to identify what type of installer a program uses and what switches are needed to silently install it.

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/38/

Personally, I'd avoid trying XPlode, WPI and nLite until after you understand the process. You'll be better able to troubleshoot problems if/when you do try them.