Switches for Installing FlyaKiteOSX

ashrafzia

I have installed the FlyaKiteOSX with /S switch get installed but inside the setup there are check boxes that has to be checked like System Files, Themes, Registery Tweaks that check boxes are not checked due to which they are not installed. Is there any proper switch for it that should take care of them?

From the official web site:

[Chapter 3: Advanced Info]

Silent Installation: FlyakiteOSX has the ability to be installed unattended silently. The .zip file that the installer was in should also contain a FlyakiteOSX.ini file. This file is an answer file which tells FlyakiteOSX what options you want installed during a silent installation. The answer file is only used during a silent installation, and silent installation will only work with the answer file present. To use the answer file simply set what options you want installed to either "yes" or "no", place the .ini file in the same directory as the FlyakiteOSX installer, and call the installer with the /S switch (case sensitive). More information about creating unattended installations can be found here.

Thanx Zakum. But i found another method to extract the FlyaKiteOSX.ini file from FlyaKiteOSX.exe through Universal Extractor. Inside the ini file everything is fine (everything = yes) i putted out the .ini file and copied it to nearby FlyaKiteOSX.exe (in the same folder).

Now the question is : if we logically think that everything is fine in the ini file then why when we when install it with /S switch doesn't work?

I have tested it again but still with no result. :(