Error: cannot copy files

zakum

Hi, after testing my dvd several times in vm, every thing works fine.

I then integrated all of bashrats drivers and my own 3rd party drivers(which i know work)

I get the error cannot copy file amdk6.sys, crusoe.sys, ks.sys, ndisuo.sys and i give up after that.

The last time i made my dvd i lost my card readers, so this time i thought i`d use all the drivers.

Has any body any ideas where i`ve gone wrong and what driver pack i should use for my card readers and usb?

Thanks

Hi. You're not alone with your problem:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...78566&st=30

It seems that there are conflicts when using different integration methods in conjunction with nLite. Firstly, i would only use nLite to integrate your drivers. Secondly, it seems as though when you then remove drivers using nLite, this causes problems.

third, I'm surprised by the mention in that thread I linked to about the references to the files not being removed by nLite. This seems a bit of an oversight just from a newbie's prospective.

Try the integration with the driverpacks, but don't remove anything that is in the default WinXP. Then try it. If that works (which it should as hopefully windows will use the newer drivers instead of the older defaults) then that may well be it. Unless of course you're actually looking to reduce install size, in which case I'm not sure what can be done if it is indeed the removal of the drivers that's causing the problem, due to files being removed from drivers.cab but the references remaining present.

Hussein.