AIO Update Spreadsheet

Hey everyone, :)

Last few days I have been searching the forums for a AIO spreadsheet/table with all the "OFFICIAL" critical updates for 98SE, NT4, 2K SP4, XP, 2K3. Well I couldn't find one so thought I would start one. From all the data I found for 2K and XP from the Guru's tommyp, Tomcat76, and the Incroyable HULK. I have been able to somewhat put together a spreadsheet. The way it is arranged is like this.

KB# Switches Release Date Replaces KB# Service Pack Comments

Download Link MS Bulletin KB Article

In The KB# column is the KB# update with the switches, this makes it easy to just copy and paste to a Batch file. The Switches Column is for the switches used with that particular update. Yes i know redundent but never the less I placed it there. Release Date, Date the update was issued. Replaces KB#, shows what current update is replacing the old. Svc Pak for which service pack update pertains to. Comments, brief description of the update. Download Link to update. MS Bulletin, what Bulletin this applies to. And, finally the KB Article Link to go to that updates article. I don't know if this would be a thing to have a centralized area for just the critical updates on the forum or not. I know for me it will be a big help as all you have to do is get the updates, copy and paste updates into a batch file and run with it. This spreadsheet is in NO way complete but a start of something I had back in the early years of W98. It allowed me to keep track of everything. Oh and by the way there is NO NASTY stuff in here, Macros, Viruses, or other. The board does not permit *.xls format to be uploaded so this is in a zip file.

jd