Easy CD-DA Extractor Pro 10.0.0 Build 1

Sanjay

Easy CD-DA Extractor Pro 10.0.0 Build 1 is out and I was hoping someone could provide the MSI for this or a silent installer. I guess the person to turn to for this is 'Mayang' who has always in the past been kind enough to do this.

Thanks.

Edited by Sanjay

this is what i do:

i install it normally, register it and configure it the way i want.

then i just grab all the files under Program Files/Easy CD Extractor 10 and export the registry keys Poikosoft under Local Machine/Software and Current User/Software to import the settings later.

i use an sfx archive but you can make an installer if you want. this method works fine since many versions ago.

this is what i do:

i install it normally, register it and configure it the way i want.

then i just grab all the files under Program Files/Easy CD Extractor 10 and export the registry keys Poikosoft under Local Machine/Software and Current User/Software to import the settings later.

i use an sfx archive but you can make an installer if you want. this method works fine since many versions ago.

hey!!! i do the same!!!!

a better think is.. go to folder where program is installed c:\program files\easy cd cda\ and delete the others .UNI files!! the language files, about 1mb!

my sfx get's arroud 7,74mb! :thumbup

some code that i use via Autoit

$installer="ezcddax10.0.1.1.exe"

Run (@ScriptDir & "/setup/" & $installer)
WinWaitActive("Easy CD-DA Extractor Setup")
Send("{ENTER 2}")
WinWaitActive("Easy CD-DA Extractor Setup","&Finish")
Send("{ENTER}")
exit

hope it helps until some .msi or other way is possible. B)

sanjay, why dont you use an sfx archive with the instructions i posted?

also you can make your own MSI setup taking all the files in program folder and importing the registry keys. thats all you need to do to make an msi.

off course you need also a program to make setups. download caphyon advanced installer trial and make it. www.caphyon.com

sanjay, why dont you use an sfx archive with the instructions i posted?

also you can make your own MSI setup taking all the files in program folder and importing the registry keys. thats all you need to do to make an msi.

off course you need also a program to make setups. download caphyon advanced installer trial and make it. www.caphyon.com

im not being rude but the solution is posted here. why dont you try to make your own msi installer, it is as easy as 1-2-3 with Caphyon Advanced Installer.