how to install Your Uninstaller 2006

cofico

Hellos, :hello:

I know that I ask a lot of things... :blushing:

This time I ask and if someone already has essay or install software (Your Uninstaller! 2006) some use a silent parameter (with a number of series).

Thank-you has all

well, i use smarty uninstaller pro but you should try the usual silent paramaters as /VERYSILENT /SP- if the installer is inno setup or /S if the installer is nullsoft installer.

to register it, look in the registry, is almost certain that the registration keys should be there somewhere

• 1 year later...
well, i use smarty uninstaller pro but you should try the usual silent paramaters as /VERYSILENT /SP- if the installer is inno setup or /S if the installer is nullsoft installer.

to register it, look in the registry, is almost certain that the registration keys should be there somewhere

Then where is somewhere ? :no: I can't find it.

i don't use it so i cant search the key for you. some programs hide their key numbers or user info in dlls inside the program's folder.

i remember i discovered that when trying to register a program in a friend's computer but i don't recall the name.

try opening some dll's (if there are, that is) with notepad to see if they have something.

you can also look in the registry for the program name, the key number, the company that makes the program and so on.