cannot copy files during XP installation

hello, new member here having problems with the unattended setup. i used the nLite wizard to integrate everything into the XP home installation then made a bootable ISO and ran it in a virtual machine. the problem is that when it is copying files to the harddrive (still on blue screen) i keep getting an error saying "setup cannot copy the file: XXX.XX" press esc to continue, F3 to abort...". i know this is because i removed come components using nLite because it doesnt happen on the real XP cd i bought. anyone know how to auto-continue through this error? it is very annoying holding down the escape key for 15 minutes while trying to install this sucker..thanks a bunch!

File entries to be copied to your drive are inside TXTSETUP.SIF, but those files are not inside the I386 folder to be copied so you get an error. Sounds like the files were removed by Nlite, but the TXTSETUP.SIF file didnt get updated with those changes.

May have to start over with a fresh source and redo Nlite mods or remove the file entries inside TXTSETUP.SIF manually if you are positive those entries are the stuff you had Nlite remove.

Edited by Randy Rhoads