Silently install Roxio Easy Media Creator 8?

Hectic

What's up people?! I need some questions answered. I'm trying to put EMC8 onto my unattended DVD, but I'm not able to make an .iss file from the setup.exe -R. (I keep getting a script error #: 000D. Whatever that is) I've been trying to research the subject, but all I've found is stuff on EMC7. They talk about putting in something like this:

start /wait msiexec -i "%systemdrive%\Install\Emc7\Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.msi " SERIALNUMBER="xx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx" ALLUSERS=1 REBOOT=Suppress REBOOTPROMPT=S /qr

Some say it works, but they get an "The certificate file is missing or has been corrupted, please reinstall it." error. Even if you do try to install using the .msi windows installer, you can't use spaces in the file name or it won't see it. (Won't recognize spaces as characters)

Any ideas anybody? Any successful installs? All I need is either an .iss file (preferred) or at least some silent switches to where it will install silently and put in my serial #. :huh:

Also, I have the latest update for EMC8, how do I slipstream it into my EMC8 program folder?

Any responses with some helpful info would be appreciated! Thanks!