Reducing Microsoft Office 2003 Source Size

patwa

Hello.

I've done some Googling but have not managed to find a solution for this, and also if it's been posted here before I apologise in advance for that.

I would like to be able to reduce the size of the Office 2003 Professional source when included on a CD/DVD with Windows XP Professional, just like you can do with the operating system itself via nLite.

I know you can customise the install file for Office telling it which components to install, but is there a way to remove components from the source altogether?

If anyone can suggest a program to do this I'd be very grateful.

Cheers.

Hussein.

Hello.

I've done some Googling but have not managed to find a solution for this, and also if it's been posted here before I apologise in advance for that.

I would like to be able to reduce the size of the Office 2003 Professional source when included on a CD/DVD with Windows XP Professional, just like you can do with the operating system itself via nLite.

I know you can customise the install file for Office telling it which components to install, but is there a way to remove components from the source altogether?

If anyone can suggest a program to do this I'd be very grateful.

Cheers.

Hussein.

There is a util for that here, can't remember where it's at but do use search and you will find answers ;)