Vista Compatable Drivers

prx984

i just got vista installed and its working quite well. just one little problem, i dont have internet or sound. its like im running linux too, i havent a clue as to what to do with this. i need drivers for a Dlink DWL-520+ wireless B card and drivers for an Onboard SiS 7012 audio board. either 7012 or 7018, im not sure. if its absolutley needed, i can find out on my brothers computer. but if anyone knows of anything, its greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

-brian

do you have an oboard nic card? if windows has drivers for your device they will install automatically, or if you do a windows update, it will download optional drivers if they are available. other then that you can check the PC manufactuers webpage to see if they ahve vista compatible drivers for your machine. if not you will have to wait for the manufactures to write drivers for the devices.

yah, i have an onboard nic. its a SiS 900 Fast PCI ethernet adapter. i could try enabling that on my board and hooking int my router with a cable. that may work.

i already checked the manufacturers website and nothing is there for either my audio or dlink card.

thanks for the reply

-brian