SBS 2000 Client Setup Wizard

Hi

I just found an evaluation copy I had of SBS 2000 and thought I'd give it a go until I can get an eval of SBS 2003 but I'm stuggling to understand the logic of the Client Setup Wizard. It doesn't make any sense to me that the new user that is being added must have local Administrative rights to install the software. Sorry, it makes sense but it seems stupid.

My understanding is that for every user that you add to your domain on the server you need to create a client setup wizard disk and run it on the workstation. At this stage I have been doing this from the workstations local administrator account. This then copies some information across and creates the user account locally and then when you log in on the workstation as the new user you are eventually prompted with a screen that you must give your user local administrator rights, otherwise you can't install the necessary software that was specified initially when setting up the Client Setup Wizard disk on the server.

This then means that the new user you have just added now and forever (unless manually removed) has administrator rights to the local machine and can make all sorts of changes like changing administrator password, deleting accounts and making a general nusense of themselves if they want to. Install peer-to-peer networking clients etc if they wanted to.

Am I right in assuming that this means for every user that is added to the workstation I would have to manually remove the administrator rights after the Client Setup Wizard has finished installing the required software?

Perhaps, I'm looking at this all wrong. What would be the normal process of setting up these workstations. I'm just thinking that these Client Setup Wizard disks are going to be used by someone who isn't necessarily very computer literate within the business and I wouldn't think they would normally know how to go and remove permissions after following through the wizard.

Am I sounding very confusing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.