need help with my out of office replies,, using exchange!

Hi there im running exchange 2k3 and have enabled automatic replies, and when i set out of office on my outlook 2k3 none of the ppl that email me recive an out of office reply,

Can some one help me?

If this is occuting for people connecting from the internet it may be that you need to enable Out of Office reply for internet on the server.

See : http://support.microsoft.com/?id=262352

If that fails it may be that there is a corrupt rule in the users inbox and you need to remove all rules.

Some MS dev made a solution for that via a support tool ( an article thats been hiding on my HD for a while ) :D This is because when a rule is created it creates a mirror one that is hidden from theuser if one of these gets corrupted or they fail to synchronize the rule wont work and manual deletion sometimes fails to delete the mirror rule.

1. Find mdbvu32.exe in the \support\utils directory on any of the Exchange Server CDs.
2. Run mdbvu32.exe.
3. Click OK to clear the first window that pops up.
4. Make sure that your profile is selected in the Choose Profile window and click OK.
5. Click on the MDB menu option.
6. Click on the OpenMessageStore option.
7. Make sure that "Mailbox- [user's full name]" is selected and click on Open.
8. Click on the MDB menu option again.
9. Click Open Root Folder.
10. In the Child Folders box - double click on "Top of Information Store".
11. In the next Child Folders box - double click on "Inbox".
12. Look in the Associated Messages in Fld box. All of your rules are in this box.
13. Once you find the rule that you want to delete then close the properties for that rule.
14. On the MAPI_FOLDER page make sure that the rule that you want to delete is still highlighted.
15. In the "Operations available (select operation, then push Call Function button)" text box, push the drop down button to reveal the list of functions.
16. Scroll down the list of functions until you see "lpFld -> deleteMessages() (ON SELECTED MSGS)" and then click on it to select it.
17. Next press the Call Function button. This will delete the rule that you selected.
18. Press the Close button to exit the MAPI_FOLDER window.
19. Press Close again to exit the next window.
20. Press Close again to exit the last window.
21. Click on the MDB menu option.
22. Click Store Logoff. Then click OK and OK again.
23. Click Session and then click on Exit.

Hope it helps,