$OEM$ files will not copy

fshgrind

Hello all, I am new to unattended installations and hopefully someone would be able to help me!!!

Everything works flawlessly when doing an install, EXCEPT!......what ever is in my $OEM$ folder will not copy over to the hard drive?!!?!?? i dont understand...i have been redoing it over and over...still nothing.....

The $OEM$ folder is in the main directory (meaning where docs, i386, support all reside). Inside the $OEM$ folder is a $1 folder. Inside $1 folder is a Install folder. Inside that is a batch file (not relevant for this topic).

The install folder is not being copied over to the hard drive? what am i doing wrong? this is really p***ing me off. i am going to rip my skin off soon!

any help would be great!!! thanks!

ok, hello and welcome to the site.

1st - a lot of people may be narked at you not placing in the correct are, Unattended Windows, and using the search function.

2nd - you need to add OEMPreinstall=yes to you unattended section of the winnt.sif

3rd - teh $OEM$ is supposed to be level with the 1386 folder, not inside it

4th - as your nearly there, this site may not be required, but ou never know, http://unattended.msfn.org

enjoy

Edited by oioldman