Unattended Hard Disk Partition

Hello all good ppl and super-geeks there,

I am very new to unattended setup of windows,but have successfully installed win xp pro unattended.I have used nLite for this purpose.

Now the next big challenge for me is to make (let say) 4 partition of the 20GB hard disk which should be included in the unattended setup process.Means, System should not ask me to create partition and format processes during setup.

I have searched the net and found about RIprep Imaging method ,RIprep wizard,riprep.sif file and [RemoteInstall] section resp. which is done by windows server.

I DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THAT

My need is to include this automated unattended partitioning of the hard disk into my customised CD.

You all are champs in this! I know.

Please help me. I am vey poor and this is my first JOB.

I am very honest and very hardworking.

just show me some light on this i will be very grateful to this Microsoft Forum.

waiting for favourable responses from ur side....

Prabhat Atri

ok, there is no need to use such large font formatting, it really hurt my eyes and i nearly gave up.

to answer, you need to use winpe or bartpe to do this as you can't as part of an install.

also, searching is really useful as it would have shown this topic to be discuussed many many times before, oh and welcome