Intergrated install failed.

hi im in the process of making a bootable copy from a clean win xp sp2.

Sp1 2003, intergrated install failed. The language type platform for the destination directory and Service Pack 1 must be the same << thats the message i get when trying to intergrate SP1 over SP2.

What would i need to do in order to get sp1 into the (disk folder) im making, any help would be much appriciated.

:)

Im using nLite and trying to slipstream SP1 2003 over another service pack which it doesnt do i just get an error message. What id like to do is slipstream SP1 over SP2 is there anyway i can do it?

Im not trying to install sp1 on a SP2 install.

No, you can't "go back" - once you've got SP2 on an install, you can't go back to SP1. Also, since there is no "SP2" for 2003, I'm still confused as to how you could have 2003 SP2 on a CD - it doesn't exist...

Im using nLite and trying to slipstream SP1 2003 over another service pack which it doesnt do i just get an error message. What id like to do is slipstream SP1 over SP2 is there anyway i can do it?

Im not trying to install sp1 on a SP2 install.

Im with cluberti on the SP2 comment got me confused too :huh: but maybe you dont mean the same as we do, as for teh error message it is quite clear, i think you are trying to slip a local language SP over a english server CD or vice versa. This will not work you need to get a SP of the same language the CD is.

This goes for all microsoft products, and if you meant something else then please specify :)