nero 7.2.0.3b is a freakin beatch! - I need help

I am trying to build a clean autoit script for nero 7.2.0.3b that will install only the following 5 components:

nero start smart

nero burning rom

nero express

nero vision

nero recode

However, I cannot clean my current install of nero 7 out of my system. I have uninstalled it fine, I deleted nero and ahead from program files. I cleaned out the registry from HKLM, I deleted the temp files. I even deleted the ahead and nero folders from documents and settings. I download all 5 clean tools from nero's site and ran them. I have rebooted.

NOW WTF is the serial number still showing up when I do a manual install? Where the hell is nero hiding its crap that the serial number is auto put into the serial field and it even knows what applications I chose to install manually before.

I could just reformat but this is p***ing me off. I cannot stand it when an install leaves its crap all over the system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dennis

NOW WTF is the serial number still showing up when I do a manual install? Where the hell is nero hiding its crap that the serial number is auto put into the serial field and it even knows what applications I chose to install manually before.

don't worry. this is demo serial number, autoinserting by nero itself.