release firefox 1.5.0.4

Its first placed on their FTP server.. some really crazy people monitor their FTPsite, once a new version is uploaded, they scream New version!

But it can take days before it is officially launched, then ofcourse your Firefox will update itself.

Firefox installs silently using the -ms switch!

Also you can set it to skip the annoying IE Import Wizard.. forgot how.. its easy though.

Its first placed on their FTP server.. some really crazy people monitor their FTPsite, once a new version is uploaded, they scream New version!

But it can take days before it is officially launched, then ofcourse your Firefox will update itself.

Firefox installs silently using the -ms switch!

Also you can set it to skip the annoying IE Import Wizard.. forgot how.. its easy though.

what was the point of your post i think everyone knows it auto updates and its easy to make a silent installer for it i made this for myself and posted it incase anyone else wanted, but when i posted it there was comments about it being a beta which i didnt believe it was and now its been made final just proves that mozilla were just holding off release of it