Adding Programs to Unattended XP

I'm trying to create an unattended xp sp2 cd, I've got sp2 slipstreamed and a few drivers and some tweaks but I can't really make a RunOnceEx cmd file unless I have the programs in my $OEM$ subdirectory right, well, I can't figure out how to do this?

any help would be appreciated, I've got to reinstall due to a Trojan.

You should read up on the unattended guide hosted here.

But for your question, first take a look at organizing an OEM directory HERE. Note the Install directory and place your programs for install in there. Be careful what you put in there, I've started using WPI from this forum for my installs because of programs like Office2K3. You could use a DVD though too.

Then, for the RunOnceEx.cmd file, check out this page HERE. And when you go to reference a program you're installing use %systemdrive%\install:

rem "Installs Adobe Acrobat Reader"
start /w %systemdrive%\install\adobe\adbr7\setup.exe /S /v/qn

rem "Installs Office 2000 Pro" /f
start /w %systemdrive%\install\Office\Office2kPro_SR-1\setuppro.exe TRANSFORMS=FILE.MST /q

rem "Installs Antivirus Client"
start /w msiexec.exe /i "%systemdrive%\install\Anti\SAV902\WIN32\Symantec AntiVirus.msi" ADDLOCAL=SAVMain,SAVUI,SAVHelp,EMailTools,OutlookSnapin,Pop3Smtp,QClient NETWORKTYPE=1 SERVERNAME=ENTVM11 ENABLEAUTOPROTECT=1 RUNLIVEUPDATE=0 REBOOT=ReallySuppress /qn

rem "Installs Java support"
start /w %systemdrive%\install\java\jre-1_5_0_04-windows-i586-p.exe /s /v"/qn ADDLOCAL=ALL IEXPLORER=1 REBOOT=Suppress JAVAUPDATE=0 EULA=1"

exit