Option to create iso from individual files within multiboot DVD

batson0974

I was wondering I've noticed that some people have added an option to create specific ISO images from within there multiboot DVD. I know they have CDImage in the root folder, but I cannot find any batch files

that trigger the command to cdimage to create the specific iso file.

Does anyone know how this is done.

Ah yes, I'd really like to know how to do this as well. I assume you need to create a batch file (maybe imbed it into the autorun.exe programme).

I've been looking at this thread: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=62111

Which gives the command as:

start BOOT\CDIMAGE.EXE -l"Hirens Boot CD 7.6" -t08/23/2001,09:00:00 -b..\HREN.IMG -h -n -o -m ..\BOOTCD "%AllUsersProfile%\Desktop\Hiren's Boot CD 7.6.iso"

So, I found one of the discs that lets you create standalone ISOs and nicked the Cdimage.exe programme, and tried to write my own. Basically, I want to turn the folder PDF into an iso called PDF. I put the file CDIMAGE.exe in the same folder and wrote:

start CDIMAGE.EXE -lPDF -t08/23/2001,09:00:00 -h -n -m -o -x \PDF C:\PDF.ISO

But it didn't work - a command box appears for a second then dissapears. What do I need to write in the bat file to get this to work? Thanks a lot guys.

Edited by Doctor Trout

I agree am using Autorun.exe 6, and I believe that somehow you should be able to inject

A text (batch) command into the CDIMAGE.exe. I own a multiboot disc which I did not create

and I noticed that they have added cdimage to the disc 1 time without any extra batch files giving the commands.

I’m thinking the answer is in the script commands. I’m still working withit.

One way or the other I’ll figure it out. It may take a couple of months.