$OEM$ Problem

Thanks to all those with the goods on these forums, this is going to make my regular reinstall a snap, and also helps me at work considerably as well.

:thumbup

To the problem. I have made a DVD with the CD installs on it, using the runonce option to setup the needed applications upon first logging onto the system. The requested install goes to work, but none of the files are on the hardrive.

I have made on the CD a $OEM$ cd, and under that the $1, the $$ etc folders. Under $1 I have placed a bin folder, and in that there is an installs folder, and a drivers folder. I set it up as a full unattendedinstall, and it's not working.

In reading Gosh's post here (http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=9453) he mentions down the page under Tip#2:

Using an oempreinstall you can copy files to your install, such as:

$OEM$\$$\Web\Wallpaper - put wallpapers here
$OEM$\$$\System32 - put screensavers, files such as cdimage.exe and cdburn.exe here
$OEM$\$$\Resources\Themes - put themes here. To specify default them make a .theme file and specify it in unattend file.

Does this mean that doing it as an unattended is not the best method? Should I make it an oempreinstall (which makes sense) instead?

All help appreciated.

Thanks.