Error 0x0000035

Unlock

This error, for microsoft, resolve with KB906866, the problem is my xp in italian lenguage and i found KB906866 in english version so I can't install it for lenguage incompatibility

HOW TO?

Thank's

Contact Microsoft to provide you with the Italian version of the hotfix. That's a private hotfix, so it's not available to download. I can tell you that an Italian version does exist, but you'll need to contact Microsoft to get it.

Contact Microsoft to provide you with the Italian version of the hotfixto get it.

OHHHH YES I CONTACT for 99 Euro via e-mail or 299 euro via telephone because I haven't nothing contract and I have e OEM windows xp :realmad: ..........they are CRAZY

I'm a bit confused - you need a private hotfix from Microsoft, which requires you to contact Microsoft support to receive it. Unfortunately, you purchased an OEM version of Windows, the tradeoff of which was that you received the software at a lesser cost during the transaction in return for not being able to receive free support for said software from Microsoft support (email or phone) in the future.

So your choices are simple, but unfortunately painful in this case - you can purchase a retail version and get free support incidents, or purchase OEM software at a reduced cost and either pay for support when needed, or wait for the next Windows service pack.

I empathize with your situation, but unfortunately you have OEM software - that's the deal you make when you purchase OEM software. You would like to have your cake (cheaper software) and eat it too (free support), but unfortunately it doesn't work that way when it comes to Microsoft support for OEM software.

Edited by cluberti

I buy PC with OEM version.

Now I have need the hot fix 906866, but if I want it, I contact support, but I must pay 99 euro for e-mail or 299 for phone.

I don't have the right free support bucause I've OEM software, this in Italy I don't know in USA