Problem Creating Windows Unattended CD

Hi all,

I'm new to this so bear with me. First I found this website and was like this is just sweet. I have attemped to use XP Pro Corp so we can roll out new machines fast. I did the beginners tutorial to the T and well having no luck. I make the image and on the cd it is.

When I reboot the machine I press the key to enter setup. It starts loading all the different drivers at the bottom then it comes up with an error.

"The file ql10wnt.sys could now be found. Press any key to continue."

I tried doing some research and found out that this ql10wnt.sys is a SCSI driver, well I believe. I came across a website that said the file txtsetup.sif is a place where ql10wnt.sys is set to load. Well the genius in me thought, hmm maybe I can just remove anything related to that file cause I don't have anything using SCSI. Well I did that and burned another cd. It went past that file but came across another SCSI related file.

I have tried using nLite and doing it manually.

Help Plz!

Lee

Well Dude, are you using the Driverpacks listed in my signature? Great Time Saver!

Another suggestion is PowerPacker (also in my signature). PP will help with building a setup disk using the Driverpacks/or not. Once you make a sucessful disk with those utilities. Then move on to RyanVM's Integrator, it's awesome!

Really though, even the Driverpacks can be made with some flaws. Though, B.T.S. is pretty quick with correcting any flaws and you just need to check back to his site. And if you do find a flaw with his Packs, just let him know.