Getting 2 W2k Servers to Share Intenet Connection

defrag

My scenerio is this:

I have two locations that I am trying to get on the internet.

Location 1. has 35 computers and a Windows 2000 Advanced Server running DNS on DSL internet. All clients on this network are getting the internet through the server with no problems.

Location 2. is a building that is too far away to use a Cat5 cable but it is close enough for a wireless hop. There is a Windows 2000 Advanced Server running DNS at this location as well with 5 clients. One of the computers at Location 2 (Win XP Pro) has the wireless NIC and is on the other (location 1.) network. It is not part of the Location 2. network, physically it is in Location 2 but, it is on Location 1 network. It is there to transfer data files to shared drives on Location 1. We save files and data to the server and transfer them by floppy disc or cd-rw to Location 1. through the wireless networked computer.

Instead of spending the money for fiber optic equipment or wireless NICs for the other 5 clients to get on Location 1 network, can I demote the Windows 2000 Server running DNS and put the wireless NIC card in it and allow the other 5 clients to get internet access through it? If there are 2 NICs in the Location 2. server (one is the wireless which is on Location 1 network recieving the internet and the other to push the internet out to the 5 clients). I can give the server at Location 2 the correct IP addressing and Subnet Mask to get on network 1's server but can I route the internet out of it to the 5 clients with a different IP address and subnet mask or is there another way that I (being a n00b) am not seeing?

I tried doing it through the Win XP Pro box with "Internet Sharing" but could not get it to work because of the IP address conflict. Does Windows 2000 Advanced Server have features that can do this that Win XP can't?

All info and help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks