Several little problems with Unattended install?

Hi

i got a few little problems with my unattended cd:

i install my program's with the RunonceEx.cmd method,

.net framework 2.0 will not work unattended, tried several switches, nothing works :(

anyone got a good idea ?

also, i have a dutch version of Windows XP Pro, but now i have integrated several things, some parts of windows are english :-(, is that a problem of RyanVM's Hotfix pack ( Dutch version, according to the forum),

or is it something else?

thats all i could think by now, if anything comes up in my mind, i will ask :-)

Grtz,Bob :thumbup

I use:

start /wait %FSUA%\dotnetfx86-2.0.exe /q:a /c:"install /l /q"

from a script to install .Net Framework, and it works perfectly. Download from here. Tried the same switches on the language pack, and it seemed to work too. I'm pretty sure a quick search would give you the same result. And the same switches on the executable from RunOnceEx shouldn't be a problem.

About the other problem, what parts are english? What more have been done to your source (like nLite, etc)?

I use:

start /wait %FSUA%\dotnetfx86-2.0.exe /q:a /c:"install /l /q"

from a script to install .Net Framework, and it works perfectly. Download from here. Tried the same switches on the language pack, and it seemed to work too. I'm pretty sure a quick search would give you the same result. And the same switches on the executable from RunOnceEx shouldn't be a problem.

About the other problem, what parts are english? What more have been done to your source (like nLite, etc)?

im gonna try .net, thnx for your answer!

//edit//

.net options you gave me don't work :( tried them all, if i try dotnetfx /? , then i get the option list, and /q is silent installation, install starts, but its not silent, a normal install starts :o

about the english part of windows:

the start menu

networkconnections menu

and various other things, but i forgot right now, ( dont work on that computer now)

i have Nlite ed my cd first, thrown a buch of s*** away, i had a clean winxp sp2 cd of about 250megs, from there i have been adding my progs with runonceex method, reg files and so on.

also integrated Nforce, NVraid, ati catalyst, creative audigy drivers.

Edited by Nightraider