Changes to presetup.cmd

kitts

Scroll down to the lines containing SetDevicePath.exe and correct the path. Change \Drivers to where you saved the files on in your source and the parameter ( %CDROM%\Drivers ) to where you saved all your driver files. Also correct the path in the line directly below it as well.

i want some more explanation on this..My drives folder in the source is like this... is

H:\xpsps2\$OEM$\$1\Drivers.

i copied both SetDevicePath.exe and WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe to drivers folder. opened presetup.cmd..But i am confused about the' path and parameter' change.

Any help with this? :o:o:blushing:

You seem to be using the $OEM$ distribution folders to copy your drivers to the hard disk before installing them. In this case you can use these two lines:

%SystemDrive%\Drivers\SetDevicePath.exe %SystemDrive%\Drivers
start %SystemDrive%\Drivers\WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe

If you wish to install your drivers without copying them to your hard drive first then you can change your drivers folder in the source to H:\xpsps2\Drivers without changing presetup.cmd at all.

Edited by 5eraph

thanks for the code ..no wi know how to use $OEM$ folders to copy files to sysytem root or to the windows folder..

How do i install drivers which in come in setup.exe without possibility of extraction..should i try application install method on RunOEX.cmd?