Help! Initial unattended login error?

I am setting up an unattended install image with NLITE for our company machines. Our machines are set up to use a domain. Once they are added to the initial domain, there are multiple domains to choose from in the pull down menu on the login screen, in addition to the local computer name (this computer) option. For a non domain login, the local machine admin account has a seperate password, different from the domain administrator login password.

In my unattended install setup, under the Administrator tab, I have been using the local administrator password, (lets just call it "qwerty"). Under the domain tab, I use the domain administrator user name (administrator) and the network admin login password, (let's call it "asdfgh")

Upon installation of windows, when setup hits login, I receive a logon error. The login screen shows "administrator" as the username and the self assigned local computer name (this computer) as the "log on to" option.

Is nlite setting up the initial admin login to use my domain admin password? or is it trying to log in to the domain account with the local admin password? Either way, I can't proceed with the installation until i manually enter the local admin password, or change the "log on to" option and use the domain admin password.

Any one have an idea how I can fix this initial login so my unattended setup can proceed with my application installs? Thanks!