Your Help needing in making automatic software installation

:hello: hey how are you i got a new job to do with UA cd. do you know anyother process to integrate custom themes or visual styles in the UA CD i386 folder not copying files by using $OEM$ folder integrate them in cd. like integrate hotfixes or anyone know how to make addon pack of theme to integrate with the help of nlite as made by ryanvm.net theme pack addons which are cab files just integrate with the help of nlite.

thanks

hope you undertand what i trying to say.

Here's something about slipstreaming Office 2003 and installing it to the unattended CD:

http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/48/

It work's perfectly!

:hello: hi everyone how are you, hope fit n fine. today i want to ask you that i want to make a silent and unaattended office 2003 installation i have tried the office installation process describes on the msfn site but thats doesnt do anything even not a single file is being copied so please help me in that matter for this problem.

thanks

Edited by zeizei

hey dear friend hope you are fine today i am in big problem if this problem gots a solution then my windows xp unattedned cd is ready to use on any machine with all unattedned features themes, visual styles, shellstyles and many more. i have a last problem in replacing the shell32.dll file in windows xp cd i have made dos setup corect that copies my own made shell32.dll in the desired folder but when gui setup starts it gives some errorr like cant load shell32, or invalid memory path, windows cannot contine setup because the signature is not valid something like that i tried several things to avoid these but every time i got any one of them error. now i have a last option in my mind to successfuly copy shell32.dll file in the folder which is that when windows xp gui setup is at its end you may have seen that it runs afew command in commandpromt between gui setup if you know that who can i run such types of command in gui without promting or like it runs originaly in windows xp gui setup mode then i have and others who are getting such problem has a great solution for some problems like i have.

so please tell me is there any way to run a command in the gui setup end where i can just have to expand my cab file of shell32.dl_ in the system32 folder and all i have done so please hellp me in this matter this is my last issue in making unattended setup disk.

thanks