Add programs to my slipstreamed disk

pc-guy

Hi ppl,

Bare with me as i am new to all this stuff,

I have slipstreamed XP with all the latest updates and tweaked settings to save me time when windows is fully installed,

I used nLite and then used Microsoft Virtual PC to see if it works and it works a treat.

I know the page in nLite where it asks but i undestand it must be cab file and not exe as it won't work.

i use offise pro 2003, nero 6 reloaded, ad-awre personal, avg, microsoft antispyware, spybot search & destroy, spyware blaster and another few programs.

As i format my hard drive every few months it would be alot more quicker for me to add these programs to the xp disc to save me installing each one by one.

Can anyone shed some light on this as i want to add my prgrams i always install to the xp disc.

Also i do have a DVD-Rewriter so i can put it on a dvd disc.

I did manage to put AVG & adobe reader on the disc and they installed perfectly, not sure which site it was but i was able to download them as CAB files. but how do i go about adding my other programs as these are not CAB files?

Thanks

Hi ppl,

Bare with me as i am new to all this stuff,

I have slipstreamed XP with all the latest updates and tweaked settings to save me time when windows is fully installed,

I used nLite and then used Microsoft Virtual PC to see if it works and it works a treat.

I know the page in nLite where it asks but i undestand it must be cab file and not exe as it won't work.

i use offise pro 2003, nero 6 reloaded, ad-awre personal, avg, microsoft antispyware, spybot search & destroy, spyware blaster and another few programs.

As i format my hard drive every few months it would be alot more quicker for me to add these programs to the xp disc to save me installing each one by one.

Can anyone shed some light on this as i want to add my prgrams i always install to the xp disc.

Also i do have a DVD-Rewriter so i can put it on a dvd disc.

I did manage to put AVG & adobe reader on the disc and they installed perfectly, not sure which site it was but i was able to download them as CAB files. but how do i go about adding my other programs as these are not CAB files?

Thanks

Check these out mate

Ready made applications http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=59452&st=0

How to make by yourself http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=39048&st=0

Also go to nliteos.com-and check on addon section. It has free AVG addon and few others.

Good Luck :thumbup