Regional Settings/Language Bar - Unattended/Sysprep

Hey,

I'm updating our current desktop image (XP Pro SP1) and have hit a nasty snag with respect to XP's Regional Settings and the Language Bar.

By default, when additional input languages are installed, the "Language Bar" is activated along with a hotkey for switching between input languages (left Alt+Shift). This hotkey causes our support desk a significant number of calls so i've disabled it during the unattended installation via a script that loads/modifies the Default User hive. This is working beautifully - the hotkey is disable for each new user.

Unfortunately, my images are all sysprep-based. After deploying a sysprep-based the settings for the Default User are being reset back to defaults, leaving the hotkey enabled. I've tried applying the same tweak used in my unattended via Cmdlines.txt, but no luck. The reset appears to occur after this point...

Both my unattended.inf and sysprep.inf files contain the following language settings:

[RegionalSettings]

LanguageGroup=1,2,3,4,5,6

Language=00001009

I'm looking for thoughts on maintaining these settings for the "Default User" post mini-setup.

Thoughts?