[Help] - MS Shared Computer Toolkit denies me access to admin

Sonarcade

hi,

I just installed Microsoft's shared computer toolkit and got to the getting started window in the program only to have my computer reboot into the test account that I had made. Now, the test account is a limited/restricted account and both administration accounts don't show up in the logon screen. I clicked on hide administration account so it automatically logs onto the limited account. I didn't realize that clicking this would mean never ever getting access to my administration account. I tried booting into safe mode only to have it behave the same as if I were to log on normally. I don't want to reinstall windows and I've even gone so far as to try to restore my Windows and change the registry settings (both of which I'm denied access to) and went into the recovery console. I also tried the alt+ctrl+del twice method, but no new window outside of the task manager pops up. I can logon to my admin account through the recovery console but don't know what to do from there. The MS forums seem way too packed with topics that I don't know where to put this one. I even called Dell and Microsoft only to have both of them reject my request for a non-fee-based tech support session. Thanks in advance.

I have Windows XP pro with SP2 installed.

Title Edited - Please follow new posting rules from now on.

--Zxian

Edited by Sonarcade