Screen size trouble during install process

Alright i dont know if this is a problem or just how it is set up by default but when i install my unattended disc with microsoft virtual machine i cant make the window any larger during the install process. If i hit Alt-Enter it blows the window to full screen but its not centered right and its funny looking. When setup reaches the oobe it switches to the 1024x768 size that i have sent in my winnt.sif.

Now this wouldnt be such a problem but i did an install on a real pc and during install the install window was only in the center of the pc screen it did not take up the entire screen. it was as if it was windowed or something. is there a way to set the screen resolution or something so its at the 1024x768 during the entire process or do you have to wait for it to reach the point where it gets the info at the end of install from the winnt.sif?

anyone else have this problem?

The GUI portion of Setup runs at 640x480, because your drivers aren't fully installed yet. Therefore, the setup is using the Microsoft standard VGA driver to display the screen, and by default it runs at 640x480. If you run sysprep or riprep this can be different, but a clean install will run at 640x480 during GUI mode.