Runonce help

Oliii

Im not too sure if I understand some of your points...

Now the "RunOnceEx.cmd" file has nothing to do since all the folders and files within the $OEM$ folder should be copied to the respective folders
If all the files are copied over I don't need to install them since they should already be installed

Although the files/folders will be opied across, they will not be installed... Installing them is a physical process not achieved by just copying them to the HD, which is th job of the ROE whether run from cmdlines.txt or GUIRUNONCE.

drscourse actually no. The files within the folders are the application. There is nothing that has to be done with the exception of running them. They do not touch the reg files or do anything. All the files can be contained within the $OEM$.

However, I am still running into a prob.

Using the $OEM$ directory structure, I'm trying to place a shortcut in the $docs\All Users\Desktop with no sucess. The file is there on the CD when I've burned it. But it's not there after the install. Any ideas. I've even tried moving it to the" \All Users\Start Menu" and still no luck.

Any suggestions?