Installing RegCleaner using inf

I'm having some problems installing RegCleaner from my unattended cd/dvd I'm creating.

It fails the installation for regcleaner only. The inf install method is used, with VMWare.

I've attached a file containing the folder with the inf , and including the test cmd file which actually manages to install the program proprely once windows is set up, but fails the installation if run with runonce. The installer adds a link to All Users' desktop. Note that the path is "programmi" instead of "programs" because it's on an italian unattended cd.

Could anyone tell me why and what I should be doing?

Thanks

PS I posted this in the App. Install forum section, but think this area is more appropriate. I'm not sure how to delete the post from the other forum. Apologies.

RCleaner.zip

Edited by bigbroantonio

I'm having some problems installing RegCleaner from my unattended cd/dvd I'm creating.

PS I posted this in the App. Install forum section, but think this area is more appropriate. I'm not sure how to delete the post from the other forum. Apologies.

If you are having problems installing an application, then the Applications Forum seems to be correct forum to post?

Here is a link to the post in the Applications Forum for anyone who can help bigbroantonio.

Thanks MHz! Again, my apologies for the double post.

I eventually managed to fix everything by 7zipping and creating an installer, and using RunOnceEx. All files, including cmd and inf, remained the same.

Edited by bigbroantonio