Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hnad

I have alreadi googled this and they told me to delete google toolbar, problem is, I don't even have google toolbar. So it can't be that, but i deleted yahoo toolbar anyway just to be sure. I installed ad-aware and got rid of all the spywares and such and still, same problem.

The problem occurs whenever i play a media file, which is odd since it says " Runtime Error! Program:C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe" and I've read that some people get this error and cannot run explorer. I can run explorer fine though.

It also effects other programs. I was trying to use ULead Video Studio and edit a clip and I did not encounter any problems until I was asked to open a file. As soon as i opened it i get the error, but only this time it shows the directory of the Video Studio program instead of explorer.

Solutions anyone? :}

Have you tried a windows reapir, an ie repair. How about a media player repair? What programs are you using when this happens?

i use windows media player series 10

what do you meen by repair?

o yeah and something is pretty odd....like when i looked into my movies directory some of the titles appeared to be highlighted blue? like the words were just blue

AND the file "thumbs.db" is appearing in every folder that has a movie file in it?

That's beacuse you are showing hidden files with the view set for pics or you used to have the pics voew enabled. I would just uninstall wiindows media player from add remove then go into your other part off add remove and remove the old media player from there and re do both.